vendredi 26 octobre 2007

Website - Naheulbeuk's dungeon

Yeah I put it in english in the title but this website is in french and the link is here.

In this website you will be able to dowloads the adventure of the stupidest group of adventurers you ever see (or heard ^^) in the magnificent tower of Naheulbeuk. You can also found some advertisements for usefull stuff as a Durandil sword (you can slice a lich like a quiche with it) or a Loreliane shampoo (up your charima like the one of your favorite idol). Ultimately you can found very attractive songs like "wag troll, stuffed elf" or "to the adventure companion".

This site was created in september 2000 (and it's still update) by John "PoC" Lang.

I hope you'll like it.

2 commentaires:

alsacienpe a dit…

Who is your prefer adventurer?
Me it's the Dwarf. lol

Axel a dit…

I love the dwarf too :) but I rather prefer the barbarian :P " BASTON !!!"